Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tattoos




Considering that fashion is ever-changing and one thing could be "the new black" today and the "oh my god!" tomorrow. This post is about something that is absolutely permanent unless one subjects his/herself to extrememly painful removal processes later.

I'm talking about tattoos!!

Being a tattoo virgin, I cannot say whether its a good or bad idea to get one, though I do admire really really good and beautiful ones. I am also hoping very very much to get one myself, however having really sensitive eczema ridden skin, it'll probably be waaaay in the future or even never before I get one.

However, if I do get one, it'll probably be something small first like the pics above.

I totally cannot remember where I got the above pics from and all I know is that its from a street style post, so if anyone knows, please leave a comment with the link so that I can add it in. Arigatou!!

No comments:

Post a Comment