Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jil Sander for Uniqlo is Coming to S'pore!

Love this cardigan... I am so determined to make it mine!

I am currently jumping around in my room manically, totally delirious with joy from hearing (or more like reading) the news that the Jil Sander for Uniqlo collection would be available in sunny Singapore!
Finally, poor students like moi would be able to afford something from the German designer, whee!!!
I'm just crossing my fingers that I am not disappointed by the collection, the way I was by Kate Moss and Christopher Kane collections for Topshop. Is it just me or are the collections simply just plain boring clothes with a "famous person" label on it in order to jack up the prices?
Cross my fingers and pray hard!! Haha!
Information and images from http://fashionation.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment