Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Personal outfit 8

Outfit consisted of:
Maxi dress: This Fashion (got it for bout only $12 i think, or was it less?)
Inner black tube (secondhand from my aunt)
Leather/Ponyhair YSL Downtown-inspired bag: Memo Saccs
Unseen Black zip-up patent heels: Charles & Keith
As it was raining when I left the house, I ended up wearing my Nichii biker jacket over my outift, didn't style my hair today as I was running extremely behind time...

Skipped school today as I didn't feel like facing a certain someone and having to their with their shit and their "top of the world" attitude (that's what this person said bout me, funny, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?)
Anyway, met up with some friends and we ended up window shopping as most of us are dead broke... but I did loan some money from my friend to get a couple of really cute scrunchies...

Ended up eating tonnes of food, talking about super dirty X-rated stuff, found out someone isn't as innocent as she seems, getting a really huge blister on my right big toe and did plenty of walking in my heels....

Such fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment