Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tsubasa Masuwaka & Koji Collaboration

Behind the scenes photo of the photoshoot & the fake nails used, I love the nail designs... OMG!!

More photoshoot & a photo of the team

Discussing product,branding, image etc.

Tsubasa herself testing out the prototypes...


More testing and note taking, she's so involved in the entire process...

Popular model, Tsubasa Masuwaka and makeup brand Koji are collaborating to produce a line of eye make up named "Dolly Wink". The products would be available in the Japanese market from November and I'm praying hard that Sasa here would bring the line in too.
The concept of the line is, as said by Tsubasa herself, "adult Cute". Thus the products are centred around creating the doe-eyed effect that Tsubasa is famous for.
In case you didn't know, Koji is the brand behind the famous Spring Heart fake lashes, that I think most Japanese models use... I haven't tried them out myself but I've heard plenty of good things bout them....

No comments:

Post a Comment