Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Blog Banners

Hey, is anybody a frequent reader of this blog? Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself, but oh wells....

Anyway, if there is anybody whose been reading my blog on a regular basis, you will notice the new layout and banner of this blog.

The layout is the usual blogger.com version, but I had to change it to put in the amazing new banner! Thank you soo much Truc! Check out her own blog at http://sstardesire.blogspot.com/ ! You're definitely a superstar!

I had to aske her for help because moi's super pathetic in most things computer-related. Pretty sad in today's technology driven world.... but thanks to her amazng banner making skills, the blog has suddenly become bit more interesting and more like something that's mine instead of some random, generic blog...

Once again thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment