Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Start...

Happy New Year, everybody!!

It's officially 2011 and lots of things to look forward too I guess. I'm still trying to get used to the new number, somehow, it seems to foreign and tech-y to me.

2010 impacted my life in quite a few ways, I finished Polytechnic and got my Diploma, I had my
first real job that I mostly enjoyed, I was officially accepted into University, I got back into cosplay and made many incredible friends through this blog. 2010 was quite a turning point in my life but I'm looking forward to what the future will bring.

So does anyone make any new year resolutions? I usually don't because I tend to forget my resolutions before the week is out (this pretty much shows how horrendous my memory is..), but if I did make some, it'll probably be to improve my style instead of being all over the place as always and improve my blog.

Anyway, I want to thank all of you guys who are reading this (yes, you!). I feel incredibly honoured and flattered that there's so many of you guys who read and follow my blog and it really means the world to me.

So see you guys in 2011!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, bb~! ♥
    Haha, I'm with you on not making an resolutions, but I think it's safe to say we all wish to have a great year ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Tori - Hahahha, yes, I really wish you a great year ahead too and hope that all your problems will be settled soon!

    ReplyDelete