Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Current Favourite Songs 12

My list of songs for the month: Pledge (The Gazette): Been looking forward to this PV since Shiver was out, and I love that its kindda reminiscent of their older music videos, with the black and white colours and playing the instruments/singing in a seemingly abandoned house. Stargazer(Alice Nine): I'm still getting adjusted to Alice Nine's new songs, somehow I just don't warm up immediately to their stuff lately. This video is amazing with the desert foreground and amazing scenery of the changing sky in the background. Though the washed/bleached out effect of the video was kindda irritating, because I couldn't see them in their full good-looking glory. Complication (ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D): Another song from the anime Durarara! Its catchy and interesting but I still prefer the other 2 featured before this. Though it does perk me up whenever I listen to it. Love is War (Vocaloids: Hatsune Miku): I'm using this song to get me all pumped up for the upcoming SOYC event, since I'll be cosplaying the Eager Love Revenge version of Miku, though some people also call it Love is War. I always assumed Love is War Miku wore her standard outfit and just added a megaphone, oh well. The Ballad of Mona Lisa (Panic! At The Disco): Love the steampunk theme!!! Its another subculture style that I adore, though I don't think its that well-known/big in Singapore, the only time I ever saw it was when a cosplay team did an original cosplay of Alice in Wonderland Steapunk version. The song is pretty catchy and keeps reeling round and round in my head now

2 comments:

  1. I love the panic at the disco song! and the Gazette!! >.< 'The Invisible Wall' has been on loop for me at the moment *swoon* xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Aint That Pretty - Hahah yess, the Panic at the Disco song is sooo catchy. The Gazette rocks!!!!

    ReplyDelete