Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lookey!!

Guess what I did! I chopped off my hair and it's all short now!!

See the new pics:I got kindda tired of long hair, so I decided to simply chop everything off, looks cute right? Kindda in a pageboy style way, I might keep this length for abit...

.


.


.


.


Did you fall for it? Hahaha, I'm just pulling your leg. I didn't actually cut my hair, I'm just wearing my Alois Trancy wig, because my University friends wanted to see me in a wig, so I thought this would scare them but not traumatise them as compared to my other wigs, plus it looks the most natural. It's become my favourite wig!

2 comments:

  1. I KNEW IT WAS A WIG ! haha
    I can kind of tell cos it's got that wig feel to it xP ...maybe I just see lots of wigs all the time so I know x3 ahha but you look good with the alois wig !

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Melody - I think the fringe was like a dead giveaway, since most people won't have them running down their noses haha! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete