Tuesday, December 17, 2013

New Haircut & Colour

I finally got a new haircut and hair dye after much too long. My roots had grown insanely long by then and my previous perm had begun to loosen out from it's tight ringlets to larger loose curls.

After much thought, I decided to go with this colour. However, my hairdresser was worried bout bleach affecting my perm so he decided to just dye my hair instead.

Alien Mode ON!! Whiiiirrrrmsmfbksslbs


After a quick trim, my perm was refreshed and I finally got my straight bangs back.
From the front. It reminds me of Nana Suzuki's hairstyle during her Popteen days

Outfit that day:
Plaid top: Given by Mom
PVC skirt: Murua
Boots: Gift from BF
Vivienne Westwood Necklace: Gift from BF
Winged backpack: Glad News

In the evening, I caught the Movie, The Hobbit: Desolation of Smuag. It was alright, I loved Smaug for how real he looked and because Benedict Cumberbatch voiced him, like but of course LOL. There were some weird scenes like poor computer graphics of trolls running down the riverside, there was like a weird computer glitch or something but it just looked flat and very "cut and paste". I also couldn't take the scene when Tauriel started glowing, like seriously, what the hell was that about?! I literally shouted "WHAT?!" in the cinema when that scene played. I also hoped the ending could have been a little more dramatic, but overall, t's a nice movie and should definitely be watched on the big screen!

I'm now packing for my upcoming trip to Kuala Lumpur for the Comic Fiesta Event, I'll be leaving on Thursday to have some time to walk around and shop and be a tourist. Will update you guys on which characters I will be cosplaying for the event, so if you do spot me, don't hesitate to say hi and ask for a coscard!

No comments:

Post a Comment